When it comes to our favorite breakfasts oatmeal is certainly on the top of the list with a number of ways to prepare it. We love our steel-cut oatmeal cooked in the Instant Pot, rolled oats in recipes from raw in almond milk, cooked into oatmeal breakfast bars, and baked into a tasty casserole or pie dish.
Cinnamon Raisin Baked Oatmeal is the perfect recipe to serve to guests on a cool fall morning, a great dish to have ready over the holidays whether for breakfast, dessert, or a snack, and just an overall good recipe to be able to throw together in just a few minutes whenever you like.
We love serving our baked oatmeal recipes with some cold almond milk to pour over while the oatmeal is still warm, and maybe a few extra drizzles of maple syrup on occasion.
This is the perfect cinnamon raisin baked oatmeal recipe on cool fall mornings or for when you are entertaining guests over the holidays.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups water or plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or another GF or Wheat based flour)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Add the oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and raisins together in a medium bowl or the dish you are baking the oatmeal in. Mix together so that all the dry ingredients are well mixed.
- Stir in the water and maple syrup until there are no clumps of dry ingredients left. Smooth out the top.
- Bake at 385 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Video resource: Plant Based Gabriel
Thank you for your interest in our website. Hopefully after our articles will expand your knowledge store!