Vegan and oil-free oatmeal breakfast bars have been a staple in our household ever since Plant Based Bridgette entered our lives.
We love oats and oatmeal, but sometimes with an infant crawling around or while working on the farm, you need a breakfast that is a bit more mobile. Our oatmeal breakfast bars were the on-the-go-breakfast option we needed at the time and have now just made their permanent residence in our home and kitchen.
These oil-free and vegan apple cinnamon raisin oatmeal breakfast bars are the perfect option for busy families or those who love eating on the go!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a medium sized mixxing bowl add the oats, oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and raisins. Mix them together so that all of the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the water, apple sauce, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. Stir together so that no clumps remain in the batter.
- Pour the batter onto a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Bake at 385 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Once baked, remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving your breakfast bars.
Thank you for your interest in our website. Hopefully after our articles will expand your knowledge store!
Video resource: Plant Based Gabriel